/| Mario Kart PC |\

/!\ OFFICIAL SUGGESTIONS TOPIC

smile

Page:  1  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43 

vs7614 pts ★ Racer
battle5038 pts ★ Novice
Canada
Please add 3 things;

A type of object that can be knocked over in Complete Mode (like you can make traffic cones)

A way so you can use audio from YouTube shorts in complete mode tracks (cuz some music is only available on short videos for some reason cuz some music isn't that popular)

And half pipe ramps (if they are not added yet, for using it if you can't add it I mean using jumps on a side could work but idk)
up5
mario_shrug2
vs35873 pts ★ Legend
battle8970 pts ★ Expert
United States
I think that adding Charge Jumping and costumes being one character would be a good idea

Charge Jumping would make nore tech and shortcur oppertubities which would make this game more fun with more MISC's

Character's so the vs. and GP bots fo not use the same character but with a differnt appearance (e.g. the pkayer uses Toadette and a bot uses Soft Server Toadette) because it would be kind of awkward and costumes also wpuld make the game more fun for how to see them they would appear inside a seperate menu after you select you character before you start or sothing

Bonus(I would like this but it is not as important): Adding unlockable to coustom multcups so you can lock new characters,costumes GP's and more and they can be unloxks v.i.a. how the multicup creator chooses to have them unlocked:D

custom characters exist so costumes aren't needed
charge jumping has the same problems as the feather by being able to jumps out of bounds or skip checkpoints easily with it
B
vs5000 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Promote @tendokiddo to admin
mario_facepalm3
cross2
joy1
vs8218 pts ★ Expert
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Brazil
Promote @tendokiddo to admin

This is just proof that you ARE Tendo. Tendo would ruin the website if he was admin!
heart3
check1
vs52898 pts ★ Titan
battle9456 pts ★ Expert
Italy
NERF BAGGING

I hate it when I see 3 duodecillion bullet bills on lap 2 on Desert hills when I'm the only one with a mere 3 mushrooms, it's just unfun

At this point I feel like they're bribing the item slot to win
muscle1
vs87566 pts ★ Titan
battle8384 pts ★ Expert
United States
NERF BAGGING

I hate it when I see 3 duodecillion bullet bills on lap 2 on Desert hills when I'm the only one with a mere 3 mushrooms, it's just unfun

At this point I feel like they're bribing the item slot to win


3 mushrooms is a win con on lap 2 if no shock, I don't see the issue
vs5580 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
I have 2 two ideas for the online mode that could be good

1.Being able to pick the tracks that you produced in quick or compkete mode because it can be super hard to que into online lobby for coustom tracks

2.I do not know if this is a bug or not or if this is only in onlines or not but making it so when you are mega mushrooming the you are immune to the bullet bill
cross6
K
vs11084 pts ★ Champion
battle4902 pts ★ Budding pilot
United States
Promote @tendokiddo to admin

C
vs44888 pts ★ Titan
battle13320 pts ★ Champion
Antarctica
Please add 3 things;

A type of object that can be knocked over in Complete Mode (like you can make traffic cones)

A way so you can use audio from YouTube shorts in complete mode tracks (cuz some music is only available on short videos for some reason cuz some music isn't that popular)

And half pipe ramps (if they are not added yet, for using it if you can't add it I mean using jumps on a side could work but idk)


you can add music from a short, just take a shorts link
(example: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/96GnOB1iZQI)

then replace the /shorts/ with /watch?v=

the example becomes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96GnOB1iZQI
this link can then be added as a song to a complete mode track

do this with whatever short you want to use as music
vs7614 pts ★ Racer
battle5038 pts ★ Novice
Canada
circuit111 wrote:
Please add 3 things;

A type of object that can be knocked over in Complete Mode (like you can make traffic cones)

A way so you can use audio from YouTube shorts in complete mode tracks (cuz some music is only available on short videos for some reason cuz some music isn't that popular)

And half pipe ramps (if they are not added yet, for using it if you can't add it I mean using jumps on a side could work but idk)


you can add music from a short, just take a shorts link
(example: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/96GnOB1iZQI)

then replace the /shorts/ with /watch?v=

the example becomes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96GnOB1iZQI
this link can then be added as a song to a complete mode track

do this with whatever short you want to use as music

I swear I tried it doesn't work I don't think
vs79385 pts ★ Titan
battle15264 pts ★ Master
United Kingdom
Promote @tendokiddo to admin

Yes he's done nothing wrong ever this is the perfect idea, let's make him admin :p
up3
cappy_eyes1
vs13594 pts ★ Champion
battle4982 pts ★ Budding pilot
United States
Hazel wrote:
Promote @tendokiddo to admin

Yes he's done nothing wrong ever this is the perfect idea, let's make him admin :p

can i be admin for today
cross6
C
vs44888 pts ★ Titan
battle13320 pts ★ Champion
Antarctica
circuit111 wrote:
Please add 3 things;

A type of object that can be knocked over in Complete Mode (like you can make traffic cones)

A way so you can use audio from YouTube shorts in complete mode tracks (cuz some music is only available on short videos for some reason cuz some music isn't that popular)

And half pipe ramps (if they are not added yet, for using it if you can't add it I mean using jumps on a side could work but idk)


you can add music from a short, just take a shorts link
(example: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/96GnOB1iZQI)

then replace the /shorts/ with /watch?v=

the example becomes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96GnOB1iZQI
this link can then be added as a song to a complete mode track

do this with whatever short you want to use as music

I swear I tried it doesn't work I don't think

it works
new example: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/S4pZP8WQXL4

change the /shorts/ to /watch?v=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4pZP8WQXL4

then paste this in a track it works, here's a track where I just changed the music to this short (yes I'm being silly with the short I chose, but you can use any short you want)
https://mkpc.malahieude.net/map.php?i=93795

it works with any short
vs6964 pts ★ Racer
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
United States
Make an "all cup" mechanic like in Mario Kart Double Dash where, upon creating a multicup, you pick the start and end tracks (e.g. Mario circuit and Rainbow Road). When selecting that option in GP, it starts and ends with the two you pick but the others are random (works with any size multicup)
up1
vs5580 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Mapno4 wrote:
NERF BAGGING

I hate it when I see 3 duodecillion bullet bills on lap 2 on Desert hills when I'm the only one with a mere 3 mushrooms, it's just unfun

At this point I feel like they're bribing the item slot to win


3 mushrooms is a win con on lap 2 if no shock, I don't see the issue


The issue IS the mushrooms wins should be awarded to people who frontrun(skill) and although item management is skill there are alsp too many overpowered item like bullet,shock and golden that people that are capable of getting 1st place are reversing to get when the worse players would need them far more (and I am not talking about getting mario karted becausw that is also a valid reason to have those items).
up1
vs87566 pts ★ Titan
battle8384 pts ★ Expert
United States
Mapno4 wrote:
NERF BAGGING

I hate it when I see 3 duodecillion bullet bills on lap 2 on Desert hills when I'm the only one with a mere 3 mushrooms, it's just unfun

At this point I feel like they're bribing the item slot to win


3 mushrooms is a win con on lap 2 if no shock, I don't see the issue


The issue IS the mushrooms wins should be awarded to people who frontrun(skill) and although item management is skill there are alsp too many overpowered item like bullet,shock and golden that people that are capable of getting 1st place are reversing to get when the worse players would need them far more (and I am not talking about getting mario karted becausw that is also a valid reason to have those items).


Items are only as powerful as their situational uses, if you put yourself into a situation where someone's bill is stronger than you want it to be, that's your lack of skill. Golden mushroom is broken in certain scenarios as is green shell. Bullet bill sucks in certain scenarios as does fake item box. There is no predisposed "good" item for every single situation, and if people are skill-lessly winning by spamming out their items, you just have to improve your strategy. That's how you separate yourself from the second rate players.
vs35873 pts ★ Legend
battle8970 pts ★ Expert
United States
you should be able to attempt your challenge from the challenge editor screen, like the one that lists the challenges on that track
vs5580 pts ★ Novice
battle5000 pts ★ Novice
Mapno4 wrote:
Mapno4 wrote:
NERF BAGGING

I hate it when I see 3 duodecillion bullet bills on lap 2 on Desert hills when I'm the only one with a mere 3 mushrooms, it's just unfun

At this point I feel like they're bribing the item slot to win


3 mushrooms is a win con on lap 2 if no shock, I don't see the issue


The issue IS the mushrooms wins should be awarded to people who frontrun(skill) and although item management is skill there are alsp too many overpowered item like bullet,shock and golden that people that are capable of getting 1st place are reversing to get when the worse players would need them far more (and I am not talking about getting mario karted becausw that is also a valid reason to have those items).


Items are only as powerful as their situational uses, if you put yourself into a situation where someone's bill is stronger than you want it to be, that's your lack of skill. Golden mushroom is broken in certain scenarios as is green shell. Bullet bill sucks in certain scenarios as does fake item box. There is no predisposed "good" item for every single situation, and if people are skill-lessly winning by spamming out their items, you just have to improve your strategy. That's how you separate yourself from the second rate players.


I agree with most of what you said and while it is true a golden is useless on tracks like DS rainbow road the other point you never fully proved I meant that items like the billet bill should only be for players who cant reverse drift or are newer to the game and help those players who have a set disadvantage from skill win races but players who can reverse drift going backwards to get these items gives them in MY OPINION a unfair advantage because if you can reverse drift you don't need a huge shortcut that saves a second because you are squeezing orange MTs often while people who cant only get MT on turns and will benefit from these shortcuts.
vs65219 pts ★ Titan
battle12508 pts ★ Champion
Mexico
I'd make it so only one bill can be in play at a time unless the holder has it for 30+ seconds imo. Also, I'd cut its duration slightly but not in a noticeable way.
down2
up1
vs24763 pts ★ Legend
battle9763 pts ★ Expert
In the base game's Grand Prix, CPUs can make stunts (I know they're called tricks now, I still prefer calling them stunts, so forgive me).

What about making this an option in cup editor?

Page:  1  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43 

Back to Official topics
Back to the forum